Amma Therapy Program – Questions? Listen to This…
This week, we hosted our first Online Info Session via webcast for the upcoming Amma Therapy Program! We hope to do more of these moving forward but for now wanted to give everyone the opportunity to listen in. Rachael Myles, Director of Student Affairs, was able to provide listeners with a brief history of the school, the Amma Lineage, the Amma Therapy Program, a series of FAQ’s and then individual questions from the audience. Check out the below audio file to learn more.
Next Amma Therapy Program is set to start: Wednesday, January 20th, 2016.
Still curious about the program, still have questions or just want to learn more? There are several upcoming opportunities in the next few weeks.
1) Schedule an appointment at Amma Therapy Student Clinic! Wednesday afternoons through September 23rd. Only a handful of appointments left, so be sure to book your session! This is an excellent way to get a first-hand experience of Amma Therapy, see our space, and interact with current students and instructors
2) Attend an Open House! We host one each month. Our next open house will be Tuesday, September 8th at 5:45pm. Keep an eye on our website for future dates/months.
3) Register for the next Online Info Session! Keep an eye on our Facebook page/events and your email for the next session date and time.
4) Schedule an appointment with one of our staff to see the school, get a program overview and ask questions. Just call or email anytime!
5) Download the Amma Therapy program student catalogue! The catalogue has lots of information about classes, tuition information, payment plans, etc. It’s a great resource. Please note we are currently updating the schedule of classes to reflect the January 20th start date. That should be available mid-September.