Apply for the Amma Therapy Program
Ready to dedicate yourself to wholistic health?
Great! This page will lay out your next steps.
If you have any additional questions, you can contact our admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org and at 503-688-1482. Please also make sure to download and review the current student catalogue as it has lots of important and helpful information about the program.
To apply for admission to The Wellspring School for Healing Arts, you must be at least eighteen years old, hold a high school diploma from an accredited high school or its equivalent, such as a GED, and have no felony convictions.
Applications will be reviewed once all materials (listed below) have been received. Student positions for the Amma Therapy Program are filled on a first come, first served basis.
Step 1: Submit the following items:
– A completed application form (the blank form is available for download below).
– A $25 non-refundable application fee. You can mail a check, call our office to pay with a credit card, or pay via PayPal. To pay via PayPal, click on the Pay Now button below.
– Three letters of recommendation (the blank form is available for download below).
– A health certificate completed by a health care professional (the blank form is available for download below).
– Official college transcripts sent directly to The Wellspring School (high school diploma or GED if you did not attend a college or university).
– Copies of any professional licenses or certificates (if applicable).
Step 2: We will contact you to schedule an admission interview with one of our Directors.
The application process is not considered complete until all documentation has been received, the admissions interview has been completed and the application fee received by the Admissions Office. Attach additional sheets where necessary.
Step 3: Upon acceptance, we will send you the Enrollment Agreement and the Tuition Payment Plan Agreement and ask you to submit them along with the $100 New Student Registration Fee.
You can submit all application materials via mail, email, or fax (details on the application form).
Application Materials for the Amma Therapy Program
Please click on the image below to download the application form, the recommendation form, and the health certificate form (all in one file).
Click here or on the preview image below to download the application, recommendation & health certificate forms:
Email our admissions office at email@example.com, or call us at 503-688-1482.
Offering comprehensive training in Amma Bodywork Therapy, Wholistic Health, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Wholistic Nutrition & Movement Arts since 1995.