Apply for the Wholistic Nutrition Program
Ready to dedicate yourself to wholistic nutrition?
Great! This page will lay out your next steps. If you have any additional questions, you can contact our admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org and at 503-688-1482.
If you haven’t already, we recommend you download the current student catalogue for the wholistic nutrition program here.
The class schedule is currently being updated. Contact us to be notified when it is available!
To apply for admission to The Wellspring School for Healing Arts, you must be at least eighteen years old, hold a high school diploma from an accredited high school or its equivalent, such as a GED, and have no felony convictions. Applications will be reviewed once all materials (listed below) have been received. Student positions for the Wholistic Nutrition Program are filled on a first come, first served basis. The minimum number of students required to run each program is 15. The maximum is 25.
Step 1: Submit all of the following items.
- A completed application form (the blank form is available for download below).
- A $25 non-refundable application fee. You can mail a check, call our office to pay with a credit card, or pay via PayPal. To pay via PayPal, click on the Pay Now button below.
- Two letters of recommendation (the blank form is available for download below).
- Official college transcripts sent directly to The Wellspring School (high school diploma or GED if you did not attend a college or university).
- Copies of any professional licenses or certificates (if applicable).
Step 2:We will contact you to schedule an admission interview with one of our Directors.
The application process is not considered complete until all documentation has been received, the admissions interview has been completed and the application fee received by the Admissions Office. Attach additional sheets where necessary.
Applications are being reviewed on a first come, first serve basis.
Step 3: Upon acceptance, we will send you the Enrollment Agreement and the Tuition Payment Plan Agreement and ask you to submit them along with the $100 New Student Registration Fee.
You can submit all application materials via mail, email, or fax (details on the application form).
Application Materials for the Wholistic Nutrition Program
Please click this link or on the image below to download the current application forms, including the recommendation form.
Email our admissions office at email@example.com, or call us at 503-688-1482.
Offering comprehensive training in Amma Bodywork Therapy, Wholistic Health, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Wholistic Nutrition & Movement Arts since 1995.