5:30pm - 8:00pm
Eligible for 2.5 CEU hours
Come join us for a primer on what a “healthy” menstrual cycle looks and feels like. Your menstrual cycle needn’t be a source of discomfort or dread. A healthy menstrual cycle is a sign of healthy hormones and fertility and is typically pain and discomfort free. We will explore the different fluctuations of hormones and what their functions are throughout the month. We will discuss birth control and fertility options. Understanding our menstrual cycles enables us to have a healthy relationship to our body and allows us to make informed choices regarding birth control or family planning.
This class is open to all individuals and health care practitioners looking to further their understanding of women’s health. Whether this class is for you personally, or you are looking to layer this information into your current health practice, you will find the information extremely valuable, relevant, and accessible.
If you are a practitioner and want to take the entire series and receive a $40 discount, look on our Classes page and register for the “Women’s Health Series – Practitioner Package” class which is for all of the following classes:
- Healthy Menstruation – Tuesday 02.06.18 from 5:30pm – 8:00pm
- Irregular, Painful Cycles and PMS – Tuesday 02.20.18 from 5:30pm – 8:00pm
- PCOS: A Wholistic Approach – Tuesday 03.06.18 -5:30pm from 7:30pm
- Fibroids: A Wholistic Approach – Tuesday 04.03.18 from 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Endometriosis: A Wholistic Approach – Tuesday 04.10.18 from 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Navigating Peri/Menopause – Tuesday 04.24.18 from 5:30pm – 8:30pm