5:30pm - 8:00pm
Eligible for 2.5 CEU hours
Are your cycles irregular, heavy, painful, or leave you drained? Do you experience hard to manage premenstrual symptoms and or stress? If you answered yes to any of these questions, know that it doesn’t have to be that way. Come explore options for transforming your monthly cycle into one that you don’t spend half the month dreading. Reclaim your time and energy!
This class is open to all individuals and health care practitioners looking to further their understanding of women’s health. Whether this class is for you personally, or you are looking to layer this information into your current health practice, you will find the information extremely valuable, relevant, and accessible.
If you are a practitioner and want to take the entire series and receive a $40 discount, look on our Classes page and register for the “Women’s Wellness Series – Practitioner Package” class which is for all of the following classes:
- Healthy Menstruation – Tuesday 02.06.18 from 5:30pm – 8:00pm
- Irregular, Painful Cycles and PMS – Tuesday 02.20.18 from 5:30pm – 8:00pm
- PCOS: A Wholistic Approach – Tuesday 03.06.18 -5:30pm from 7:30pm
- Fibroids: A Wholistic Approach – Tuesday 04.03.18 from 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Endometriosis: A Wholistic Approach – Tuesday 04.10.18 from 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Navigating Peri/Menopause – Tuesday 04.24.18 from 5:30pm – 8:30pm