5:30pm - 7:30pm
Eligible for 2 CEU hours
This class will dive into some natural approaches to Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) – If you have this condition, you know how frustrating some of the symptoms can be. Despite the bleak outlook that Western allopathic medicine paints, natural treatments for PCOS can be quite helpful in managing this condition. After a discussion about the origin of this condition we will go over holistic considerations to manage the symptoms and/or treat the underlying imbalances and experience healthy fertile cycles.
*Please note: the classes in this Women’s Wellness Series are offered individually, however it is highly recommended to take the “Healthy Menstruation” class (02.06.18) before taking the PCOS, Fibroid or Endometriosis classes.
This class is open to all individuals and healthcare practitioners looking to further their understanding of women’s health. Whether this class is for you personally, or you are looking to layer this information into your current health practice, you will find the information extremely valuable, relevant, and accessible.
If you are a practitioner and want to take the entire series and receive a $40 discount, look on our Classes page and register for the “Women’s Wellness Series – Practitioner Package” class which is for all of the following classes:
- Healthy Menstruation – Tuesday 02.06.18 from 5:30pm – 8:00pm
- Irregular, Painful Cycles and PMS – Tuesday 02.20.18 from 5:30pm – 8:00pm
- PCOS: A Wholistic Approach – Tuesday 03.06.18 -5:30pm from 7:30pm
- Fibroids: A Wholistic Approach – Tuesday 04.03.18 from 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Endometriosis: A Wholistic Approach – Tuesday 04.10.18 from 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Navigating Peri/Menopause – Tuesday 04.24.18 from 5:30pm – 8:30pm