“The Wellspring School Wholistic Nutrition Program gave me the confidence to turn my passion into a career!” Ava Whitlock, CHN, WNP1
Please use the tabs on the left-hand side below to browse our upcoming classes and events.
Many of our classes are eligible for continuing education credits. NCCAOM pre-approved classes will be noted on the individual class listing, along with any other entities with whom we’ve obtained pre-approval. Otherwise, please check with your individual accrediting body to confirm class credits.
To see our class cancellation policy, click here.
If you have any questions or suggestions for future classes, please contact us anytime.
Offering comprehensive training in Amma Bodywork Therapy, Wholistic Health, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Wholistic Nutrition & Movement Arts since 1995.
- Congratulations WNP2! What’s next for our most recent Wholistic Nutrition program graduates?
- Back to school! A preview of our fall classes.
- Complementary techniques: Powerful tools to add to your toolbelt.
- Hormone Yoga Therapy: A natural way to hormone balance and alternative to hormone replacement.
- Amma Therapy as Preventative Medicine