Hormone Yoga Therapy: A natural alternative to hormone replacement and your way back to health and sanity.
This is a post from Tamra Holder of Now Yoga Northwest, who will be using space at The Wellspring School in August to teach a Hormone Yoga Therapy workshop. We are excited to see so many “Other Happenings” in our space!
Do you feel miserable for several days each month?
Are your relationships strained?
No energy? Can’t sleep? Irritable? No sex drive?
Have you thought this is a “normal” part of being a woman?
Well, it may be an all too common experience, but it doesn’t have to be your fate. You can achieve hormone balance naturally! With this amazing yoga practice you can…
- Ease or eliminate insomnia, depression, hot flashes, irritability, mood swings, emotional instability, migraines, tiredness, fatigue, urogenital dryness and hair loss.
- Assist in healing polycystic ovaries (PCOS).
- Regulate periods and ease PMS.
- Aid in the prevention of osteoporosis and cardiovascular disease.
- Improve flexibility, muscle tone, posture, digestion, and your ability to respond to stressful events.
- Increase vitality and well-being.
- Get quick relief from the adverse symptoms associated with hormone imbalanced conditions including PMS, irregular periods, PCOS, infertility caused by low or unbalanced hormones, peri-menopause and menopause.
In the Hormone Yoga Therapy Course, you will learn a specific sequence of dynamic and static yoga postures (asanas), breathing exercises (pranayama), specific muscle contractions (bandhas), Tibetan energy technique, mudras and visualization designed to activate the production of hormones and restore balance to the neuro-endocrine system.
Read more and sign up at http://www.nowyoganw.com/articles!